QuickBooks not sending emails? Here’s What to do
In today’s world, most of the communication related to business is done through email, and the good thing is QuickBooks also offers this feature to its users. Users can send promotional emails, send forms, statements and invoices in QuickBooks. But, to do this, QuickBooks uses Microsoft Outlook as a primary email client. Any incompatibility between them can lead to QuickBooks not sending emails error. On the occurrence of this error, some users face difficulty sending emails, which hampers their work. That’s why it is important to resolve this issue as soon as possible. To know the causes and troubleshooting solutions to fix QuickBooks Outlook email not working error, read the advisory blog until the end.
Unable to send emails due to QuickBooks not sending emails error? Get help from the QuickBooks technical support team by calling us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430
Primary reasons behind error sending emails from QuickBooks
Following are some major triggers of this email error in QuickBooks:
1. QuickBooks Desktop and Microsoft Outlook are not updated to the latest releases.
2. The email configuration file is damaged and corrupted.
3. There is some compatibility issue between QuickBooks and Outlook.
4. The email client settings are inaccurate.
Best Possible Solutions to Rectify QuickBooks email not working error
Solution 1. Prevent QuickBooks from running as administrator
1. Close the QuickBooks Desktop application, press the Windows key on your keyboard and open the Start menu.
2. Within the Windows search field, type QuickBooks and right-click the QuickBooks icon.
3. Click Open file location and wait till the folder opens. From the folder, find the QuickBooks.exe file and right-click it.
4. Choose Properties, click the Compatibility tab and clear the Run this program as Administrator option.
5. Click Apply, then OK to open QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 2. Update your QuickBooks version to its latest release
1. Close all company files in QuickBooks before you quit the QuickBooks Desktop application and then open the Windows Start menu.
2. Look for the QuickBooks icon and right-click it. Click the Run as administrator option and wait till you see the No Company Open screen.
3. Click the Help menu, select Update QuickBooks Desktop and choose the Options menu.
4. Select Mark All, then Save and click the Update Now tab.
5. Mark the Reset Update checkbox and click the Get Updates button.
6. When the update downloads completely, open QuickBooks and install it.
Solution 3. Reset the settings in webmail preferences
1. In the QuickBooks top menu bar, select Edit and choose Preferences.
2. From the left panel, choose Send Forms and go to the My Preferences tab.
3. Choose your email account and click Edit.
4. Select the SSL box, then Default and move to the Server Name field.
5. Now, check that the server name matches the email provider’s settings.
We provided the most effective solutions to fix QuickBooks not sending emails error in this blog above. Implementing these resolutions will surely help you eliminate the issue. If the problem doesn’t fix, connect with the QuickBooks technical support for assistance by calling us on our toll-free number +1 800-579-9430.
You may also visit here :- Read top Stories